Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hibbard Clan

Most of Peter's family live on the East coast, however he does have a few siblings going to LDSBC in Salt Lake City. We really like to get together with them whenever we get the chance. Over Memorial day weekend they all came up and stayed with us.
They are all very active and love doing things outdoors so that is what our weekend was full of.
I would consider myself as more of an indoors girl (shocking I know) but it was really fun to see some of the activities Rexburg has to offer that I didn't even know about. 
Exhibit A: The skatepark 
I cannot even attempt to ride a skateboard except for maybe on my bum, but I don't think that would be very safe riding down a half pipe. Anyways it was fun to sit and watch all of my talented in laws show their skills, and of course take some fun pictures.
We also went to the Sand dunes one night. It was really fun to have sandy hotdogs and sandy soda (mmm my favorite!!!)
 It really was fun to just play in the sand and sit around the fire. I never pass up an opportunity to hang out around a nice warm fire, especially when it's with family!
Pollie had her birthday while she was here so we made her a special Birthday dinner, ate sheet cake and opened presents.
It was so much fun to have family in town, even if it was a little cramped for them all to sleep in our tiny living room. We had such a good time and we are grateful to have family close enough to see every once in awhile. 

2 comments:

  1. My favorite part ... "I would consider myself as more of an indoors girl" ... HA HA HA! That's so us! Come see me. I miss you!

    Love-me

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOO fun!!!!! I wish I could come visit you there :( Boo to being far away with no monies! Love ya,
    Sista

    ReplyDelete