Friday, June 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Peter!

Today is Peter's Birthday so I just wanted to take a minute and let you all know some of the qualities I love about him!


P- Patient. Peter is absolutely the most patient person I have ever met, and being married to me he has to be! Seriously though even on my moodiest days he will be so sweet and never complains. I feel like he never has a bad day, it's always me that's grumpy. I love that I know even when I mess up and am not always an angel, he will still love me and be my best friend.

E- Easy-going. If there is anyone who is easy to get along with, it's Peter. Sometimes we will walk around on campus and it seems like he knows everybody! He makes friends with every person he ever sits next to in class, standing next to in line, or anyone who is from North Carolina. He can keep a conversation with anyone and loves meeting new people.

T- Thoughtful. My sweet Husband is always coming up with new ways to make me feel special. He is constantly planning special dates and even surprises me with weekend getaways. All he wants is for me to be happy and he shows me that daily. Whether it's writing me cute love notes, making me a special dinner or bringing me home a present, he is constantly reminding me how much he loves me.

E- Experimental. Peter loves to be a dare devil and try to do crazy things wherever we go. Jumping off bridges, cliff jumping, off terrain snowboarding, looking for a moose and much more. He comes up with these plans that only seem to make sense to boys. But he is very determined to make the plan work somehow or another. He also loves to experiment with weird food combinations, he is always adding ingredients to everything. Usually they end up tasting really good though!

R- Reliable. I know I can trust Peter with my life. I can always rely on him to provide for us and I know he will always work hard to provide for our family. If I ask Peter to do something I never have to question whether or not it's going to get done. He knows what's important to me and always makes sure that he is there to help and support me.


I love being married to Peter and I'm so glad I get to be with him forever. Happy Birthday to my handsome husband!


3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Peter!!! All those things really are true, and we are so glad to have you for a brother now! Have an awesome day, and eat some cake. =)

    Love-Jason and Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tara! This post is so cute! Don't forget that Peter is lucky to have such a sweet wifey! Happy Birthday Peter! Can't wait to hear about the b-day festivities in a later post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tara this was one of the cutest posts I've ever seen! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Peter! He is perfect for ya and I'm glad he's part of the fam! Love ya both!

    Sista

    ReplyDelete