So basically I have amazing parents, I seriously couldn't ask for any better. Today is my handsome father's birthday and I thought what could be better than to dedicate a blog post to his awesomeness!
Here are some things I love about my dad :)
1. He is most definitely without a doubt the hardest working person I know.
2. His passion for sports is like none other.
3. He married a super hot wife and created me and my 4 super attractive siblings.
4. He is super handy when it comes to scaring off boys and fixing toilets.
5. He gave me a good example of the kind of man I want to marry (which will be happening in 16 DAYS!)
6. He is very spontaneous, I can't even count how many times he has come home with "special surprises" such as dogs, ducks, cars... etc.
7. His mad skills, no one makes better waffles than Mark Dalby.
8. He has nicknames for every person in our family, some of them even come with songs attached (we won't go into details).
9. He has a tender heart, when people first look at my Dad they get a little intimidated. Something they don't know is how soft hearted and caring he is. There is no doubt that he loves his family.
10. My Dad is the best, I wouldn't change one thing about him.
Hope you have the best birthday ever Dad! I wish I could be there to give you a hugger and a kisser too!