Sunday, May 1, 2011

20!!!

This past weekend it was my twentieth Birthday!!! Woohoo! Sooo glad not to be a teenager anymore! Not to mention I don't exactly love the reaction I get from people when I tell them I'm 19 and married. So, Yes I am very happy to finally be 20! This year I asked Peter not to do any kind of party or anything, all I wanted was a special night with him. Well, he sure did his job because I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. To start my birthday, I only had one class because all the others got cancelled that day (talk about Lucky!!!). Then I had to go to work but when they heard it was my birthday they sent me home early to start my celebratories. Since there is hardly anything fun to do in Rexburg Peter and I set out to the long and far land of Idaho Falls! Before we left Peter gave me a card which had this in it:
Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah!!! First stop: THE MALL!!!
 What can I say? I'm a Dalby, and Dalby girls LOVE clothes!
 For those of you who don't know, I absolutely LOVE Red Robin! So, I definitely make it a priority to go there each birthday. I also always get the same thing, (no, not a burger) the chicken salad. Yummy!!!
 To top off the night Peter took me to a movie I have been dying to see! African Cats!!! I loved it! It was so so cute!

 Then on Saturday we went to Bear World! Bear world is basically a Zoo that you drive through and the animals totally walk right up to your car sometimes! So fun! And it wasn't expensive, which is always nice! It was cheaper than seeing a movie and we got to see the animals up close in person!
 These pictures are just a few we took from our car. I was seriously freaking out! It was the coolest thing ever! We saw a couple different kinds of bears the black bears were the only ones who would actually walk up to our car, the other ones were too lazy.
 After you get done with the driving part they had cute little petting zoo, they even had these adorable little baby cubs!
 I got to pet one! 
 Note to Peter: Honey, I changed my mind. I don't want a puppy anymore, I want a bear cub!
We had such a great weekend together and I couldn't have asked for anything more on my birthday.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that little bear cub is so cute! Not as cute as a new outfit... but still so cute! =) Happy Birthday sista!!

    Love-me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for being 20! Happy Birthday :) I'd say your husband did a fantastic job--new clothes are the best! Love ya fav cuz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Tara! Nothing beats new clothes and a hot husband date combo. Its seriously my favorite thing. Red Robin is also a plus. I'm glad you had a good day and as always, you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete