Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Date Night

As we know we are getting very close to having a new baby in our house; Peter and I realize how even more busy our lives will be getting. We both agreed that we wanted to plan a special night out as just the two of us, something that has happened less than a handful of times since Landon was born. So for the first time we hired a babysitter from our ward for the night and we went to dinner at Old Chicago Pizza followed by going to see the movie McFarland, USA. It was a perfect night; great food, loved the movie and I couldn't have asked for better company. I appreciate my time with Peter so much and I love that we truly are best friends. This was a very special night considering our "dates" are usually spent late after he gets off work or finishes studying and usually consist of eating cookies and playing Mario Cart. I love our simple life together and making the most out of those little moments but sometimes it is so nice to get away together. I love my husband and I loved that we were able to have a last hurrah together before life gets a little more crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment