Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Our Colorado Life

Ok I know I'm terrible about blogging these days but I'm going to start being better now that we are settled into our life here in Colorado. To start off, I was seriously dreading the drive from Massachusetts to Denver. I mean 30+ hours of driving honestly sounds miserable to me, however I was shocked at how painless it was and how quickly it actually went by! Landon did awesome! He may have watched 30+ hours of Baby Einstein on the IPad but I don't care, we survived and that's what matters here. One bonus of driving was that we got to stop at the sacred grove on the way! I was so excited that we were able to go take a family walk through such an amazing church historical site! I'm so glad we made the stop!



Now that we are here in Colorado and moved in and everything I could not be happier that we are living somewhere so special to me. I love being able to spend time with old friends and just be back where I have called home for so long. We live just 15 minutes away from my parents old house and it has been so fun to make memories out here with my own family. We went to the zoo for Labor Day and it was such a blast. I didn't know if Landon would be very interested but he loved every minute of it! It was so cool to take him somewhere that I have been going since I was little! 










Peter is of course back in school now too and he is so glad he transferred to DU. He loves the campus and his teachers. He is definitely busy but whenever he comes home, he and Landon act like best buds and play and wrestle all night long. They are so cute together, it kills me! Needless to say we are so happy about our move here and we couldn't be more grateful for the opportunity!






1 comment: