Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Landon's First Haircut

Landon's hair was starting to get pretty long and it was also super uneven which was driving me nuts, so we decided it was time to give him a little trim. I didn't know how it would go but after setting up a Baby Einstein video on the iPad he sat still and it went very smoothly. I'm glad I was able to be the one to give him his first haircut. Lately it's been evident to me and Peter that Landon's not really a baby anymore. A little sad to see him getting older, but so much fun to watch him experience so many firsts as he gains confidence in exploring the world around him.

Before



During





 After


We love our little guy!

2 comments:

  1. He looks thrilled! Haha! He is so cute Tara. Seriously, such an adorable baby!

    ReplyDelete