Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Birthday Time!

Peter turned 25 last week and we had a fun day filled with activities. We started the day by renting a two person dune buggy for a couple of hours. Peter has been wanting to do this for the longest time and since we don't have very much longer here in Idaho I thought it would be a perfect birthday activity for him.





The circus just happened to be in town so after the dunes we went home, got cleaned up and went to the circus! It was pretty redneck but we still had a great time!



Peter chose Red Robin for dinner and a cookie monster from Pizza Pie Cafe for dessert (Thanks Alix!). Peter's favorite birthday gift this year was a remote control helicopter. He loves coming home from work and just flying it around all night. Seriously he is like a little kid when he's flying this thing. I love seeing him get so excited to go play with it, he definitely deserves it for how hard he works for our little family. 



Peter is an amazing husband and I can't wait to see how great of a dad he is going to be. I sure am blessed to have him in my life! 
Happy Birthday Honey!

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Pennnn-errrr! You guys are soo cute! These pictures make me so sad because I can see our living room window! and I know Mark would be running out there everyday to play with Peter and his helicopter hahah. I say it every time but we miss you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! Glad you and Peter had fun celebrating!

    ReplyDelete