Sunday, February 10, 2013

Christmas and Vegas

This year we spent Christmas with the Hibbards in North Carolina. It was so nice to go somewhere warmer! We had a few ping pong tournaments, went ice skating, saw Les Miserable, played lots of games, ate a bunch of yummy food and much more! We loved seeing family and having a break from school and work.

Christmas day:



Matchy much?



Fun on the ice





A few months ago Paul Mitchell hosted a competition where a number of students who sold the most product from each Paul Mitchell school would get to go on an all expense paid trip to Vegas. I felt so lucky to be chosen and last month was the event. We were there for a week and it was so amazing! There were really cool hair shows, classes and parties. Some of the most famous hair stylists in the world came just to be at this event, and I am so glad I was able to go. Here's some pictures from my trip:

Me in the hotel we stayed in: Caesars Palace

Me and Winn Claybough (The founder of Paul Mitchell schools)

My best friends from school who were also chosen to go.

Largest H&M in the US, don't worry I spent a good amount of time here.






Tabatha Coffey

White Party







White chocolate fondue... Yum!


The Push Girls

Hair shows and classes:









For the past two months I have been doing day and night school to get done with my hours faster. I have been just a little busy because this schedule means I go to school at 9AM and don't get home until 10PM. Crazy! I'm excited though because this week is actually my last week of school! I graduate on Friday and I can't believe how fast it has gone by. Last weekend I went out to Boise with some friends to go take our written and practical state board exams. I was super nervous but it all worked out because I passed both! So all I have to do is finish my 2000 hours and then I'm officially a licensed cosmetologist!

1 comment:

  1. WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOO excited for you!!!!!!!!!!! You rock and Vegas looked like a BLAST! Your hair it to die for cute in every picture too so I hope we are both in MASS so you can help a sista out with her hair :) (It is currently in an icky braid) I NEED you! Love you and congrats!

    Sista

    ReplyDelete