Friday, December 14, 2012

Thanksgiving

This year we spent Thanksgiving with my family in Utah. We all met up at my sister Shanna's house. It was so much fun to be together and to get to see my little brother Brad open his mission call! He leaves on January 16th and he is going to Richmond, Virginia! So exciting! I loved spending time with my family for the week! 

Thanksgiving day:

My niece Olivia was so excited to show some Thanksgiving songs she learned at school. So cute!
















Friday night we went to Temple square to see the lights. Unfortunately Peter got the flu so he stayed home that night, but here are some pictures of the night.







Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. How fun to be with all of your cute sisters and their adorable families! You look as hot as ever! We miss you guys soo soo soooo much! We are going to be coming to Utah in July so we will have to meet up.
    Love you cute girl! Tell Peter we say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. COME BACK!! We seriously had so much fun seeing you guys (except for the whole throwing up part)! Hope you guys have a fun Christmas!

    Love-me

    ReplyDelete