Friday, May 11, 2012

Update!

So, obviously I have not been super good about blogging lately. I was really busy toward the beginning of the year and then I just felt like I got so behind I didn't know how to catch up on my posts. So anyway here is what Peter and I have been and are currently doing.

Peter has just started his last semester at BYU-I which is super exciting! He is currently enrolled in a LSAT prep class and studying for it whenever he gets a chance. He will be taking the LSAT on June 10th. Peter also works almost every night at a pizza place in town. Needless to say he is a busy man this semester. On the fun side he just bought a very nice mountain bike that he is anxious to get out and use. He is considering signing up for a race here in town which is a 5 mile run and a 15 mile bike ride.

I am going to the Paul Mitchell cosmetology school here in Rexburg and absolutely loving every minute of it! Every day I go to school from 9 to 4:30, for the first half of the day it's kind of like I work in a salon; I have appointments and work with guests. The second half of the day I go to classes and practice on my doll head or other students. It's a really fun schedule! I'm already past 600 hours which is really good since I only have to get 2000 to get licensed! It's going quick! Then after school I go to the gym, clean the house and make dinner for Peter and I. The days go by really fast but that's ok for right now because the more days go by, the sooner I can graduate. I also just had my 21st birthday a couple weeks ago. All of my friends and family made me feel so loved. I had an amazing day with Peter filled with shopping, eating out and movies, all my favorites!

Here are some random pictures of what we have been up to lately:

Here is a picture of us in Seattle for our anniversary that I never put up. We thought we lost our camera, luckily I have an awesome aunt and uncle who have sent us a few things we left behind including our camera. Thanks Darrell and Sheila!
P.S. We miss you!

We are always making trips out to Utah, unfortunately I stink at remembering to take pictures these days and this is all I have. Sorry! 

 One of the reasons we went out to Utah recently was for my good friend Britta's wedding. Britta and I went to High School together and we were on the same cheer team. She was a bridesmaid at our wedding and it was a great experience to be able to attend her wedding in the temple! The first one we have been to since we got married! She looked gorgeous and their wedding was amazing!
 I also got to see a few other close friends from High School!


Peter's sister Pollie and his brother Brady and wife Liz came out for a visit a few weeks ago. We had so much fun with them here for the weekend. 


Playing at the dunes





So that's what we have been up to lately! Sorry for not posting in such a long time, I'm going to try to be better about that.

2 comments:

  1. We forgive you.. but only if you keep it up now :) Good update though!!!! I want more pics!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you guys need to take a break and come back out to Utah. We need our "Peter and Tara" fix! Love you!!

    -me

    ReplyDelete