Sunday, May 20, 2012

Saturday is a Special Day

So since I'm trying to be better about blogging I'm going to share with you all what Peter and I did on Saturday. This may not be the most exciting post but this blog is also kind of a journal of memories for Peter and I so I'm going to post about it.

So my school does a lot of volunteer work and on Saturday they volunteered to help at the Rexburg Duathlon. I mentioned in my earlier post that Peter was considering entering the race, however Peter was unable to get work off. Bummer... maybe next time. Anyways since Peter had to work I decided to go ahead and volunteer with some of the other girls from school. They had us directing traffic and showings the racers where to turn and stuff. Can I just say I don't know who's brilliant idea it was to have a bunch of beauty school girls directing traffic as if we know what we're doing!? Anyways it was pretty hilarious all of us acting like we totally know what we are doing. At least we all followed the simple directions which were to not let anyone get hit... success! So here's some pictures of all of us in our super cute oversized neon vests!



Once Peter got off work we got ready to go on a fun little date. We went and got Nielson's frozen custard, went on a walk at the park and went to see a movie. I love date nights! So that was our fun eventful saturday.



Can you believe it's already been a year and a half since we got married!? 

3 comments:

  1. I think your posts are awesome Tara! I am glad that you are back :) I love reading about your many adventures and have been checking up on your blog hoping you'd post. You two are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're back too! I can't believe its been a year and half either! WOW. You both look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Dalby directing traffic? That is scary! Good thing you can pull off a massive, neon green vest! Love you!

    -me

    ReplyDelete