Wednesday, January 4, 2012

We're Back!!!

Not only are we back to the blogging world, but we are also back in good old Rexburg! We loved our time in Washington and we were sad to say goodbye, however we were also so excited to get back to our life in Idaho. Since I haven't blogged in such a long time here are some of the things that have happened recently:

-We celebrated our one year anniversary in Seattle and we had such an amazing time!
-We bought a second car! Woohoo!
- Peter finished his awesome internship in Washington.
- We celebrated Christmas with my entire family in Colorado!
- We moved into a new two bedroom apartment, which we LOVE!

Here are some pictures from our trip to Colorado:

Our trip to the North Pole! (A Christmas- themed amusement park we have been going to since we were kids)





Christmas Eve!





Christmas Day!



Peter definitely spoiled me this year with gifts just like he always does but my favorite gift I received this year is my new cherry red kitchen aid I got from my parents! I have been wanting one for such a long time and I couldn't be more excited to use it! Thank you Mom and Dad!




One of my favorite parts of getting together with the whole family is getting to spend special time with my nieces and nephews. I especially love getting to play with my sweet nieces, so fun to play all the girly things like makeup and barbies. Besides who else would play Disney Pretty Pretty Princess with me?


We even managed to get everyone into a family picture! 


When we got to Salt Lake we met up again with the Fowlers and went to see the lights at Temple Square.


We're sad Christmas is over but we had a great time in Colorado and we are excited to get back into our routine. Peter started school today and I start school at Paul Mitchell next week! Can't Wait!

Happy New Year everyone!

4 comments:

  1. cute pictures! we are soo happy to have you back, we have to make the most out of this semester since it's our last!
    P.S. I'm so excited for you to start school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so much fun to see you guys! Thanks for braving the drive with our crazy family. =) Love you!

    -Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah!!!! So so cute! We miss you guys already! Tara said tonight... "Where Uncle Peter?" I told her we could call him soon and she was very excited!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. good to see that you guys are still alive and doing so well. look forward to seeing you this summer!

    ReplyDelete