Monday, November 1, 2010

October Festivities

This October has been very fun! We have especially enjoyed all of the fun things that come along with Halloween.
 This is at one of the haunted houses we went to, clearly I was a little too nervous to get close to this scary guy. He figured out I was scared of him and kept staring me down and coming up right behind me to make a freaky noise and make me scream... I think I got more scared of him while waiting in line than when I was actually in the haunted house. 
Pumpkin carving was also a must, I'm pretty sure every FHE group at BYU- Idaho carved pumpkins for a least one of their activities this month.

For our ward Halloween party, my roommates and I dressed up as hard core rockstars!
I think we probably had more fun getting ready than we actually did at the party :)
Halloween weekend Peter and I went on a date. We went to Ice cream, a movie and...
 finished off the night with a midnight 5k on campus. Now some of you may not think a 5k is that big of deal but I was super proud of myself just for finishing. My goal of the night was not to finish last, and I'm proud to announce I did achieve my goal ;) I hope this will be just the beginning of our racing career together. Something that is on my list to do in my lifetime is to run a marathon with my husband. I figured a simple 5k is a good way to start training.
For all of those who are curious of Peter's awesome matching skills, it was supposed to be a costume 5k and long story short last minute I decided to not dress up and Peter decided to throw on a quick "sailor" outfit he put together. :) Oh my fiance is so sweet. He did cross country in High School and although he was dying to try to place first in the race he chose to run with me the entire time instead. I love him so much and I can't wait to marry him in just a short 18 DAYS! 



1 comment:

  1. So fun! I can't believe how fast it is coming up... p.s... I noticed you changed your background to your wedding colors :)

    ReplyDelete