Thursday, September 23, 2010

Abbamania, Hiking, and the Demolition Derby

Last weekend was very eventful, Friday night Abbamania (a tribute band of Abba) performed at BYU-I. Peter works for the lighting crew on campus and sets up for all the shows, so we were able to get free tickets to the concert. I loved the concert so much, even though Peter and I were at least 30 years younger than everyone else there. I really liked all of Abba's songs, I think my roommates would agree since I have been singing all of them around the apartment all week ;)

Saturday morning we went and hiked "R" mountain for those of you who have hiked the Y in Provo, "R" mountain is similar except for the fact that it is extremely ghetto. It's ok though we still love hiking up to it and looking at the beautiful view of all the... farms :)

Saturday night we went to the demolition derby with a group of our friends, it was actually really fun to watch. They even had a decorating contest and two girls painted their car pink and purple... so cute!

This past weekend was very eventful and we had so much fun!

3 comments:

  1. Could the 2 of you be any cuter... I mean honestly .,.. it's just ridiculous! I've always wanted to go to a demolition derby! Looks like you are having a lot of fun!

    Love you!

    Sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, you are so much more adventurous than I am! Can't wait to see you in 2 WEEKS!!

    Love-me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peter and Tara, I would love an Ivite to your wedding if thats alright. you two are soooo cute together. my address is 2812 Cross Point Circle APT 26 Matthews, NC 28105
    thanks , Jenny Metcalf
    tara, can i have your email so i can invite you guys to my blog?

    ReplyDelete