Thursday, May 13, 2010

Cooking


So recently I have decided to start learning to cook (the ramen noodles and cereal is getting kinda old). I have been experimenting and trying new things, while doing this I have realized something: with every good meal I make there will always be 5 bad meals. I have only set off the fire alarm a few times :) This picture is of some pizza I was only reheating... as you can see the pizza is now charcoal. I just have to keep reminding myself practice makes perfect!



4 comments:

  1. Um.... HILARIOUS! That pizza looks more like a brownie.... Keep working at it!!!!! LOVE the apron :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!! I thought the pizza was a brownie too! Lol! Pasta Roni... now that's the way to go!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I need you to learn how to cook and then come teach me!! Cute shirt BTW. =) Only 2 more weeks 'til you come home!!

    -Shan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha. The most important thing about cooking - look hot while you do it! And you have obviously mastered that. ;)

    ReplyDelete