Friday, April 30, 2010

My Birthday!

This week I turned 19, my day started out with waking up to my whole apartment decorated with balloons, streamers and candy (thanks to my roommates), and ended with a surprise birthday party. I couldn't have asked for more! My friends and family truly made me feel loved. The one gift I truly wanted the most was something I specifically asked for from my parents: a printer. Yes, it has gotten to the point where I ask for things I need rather than want for my birthday presents. I did indeed get the printer I asked for and I absolutely love it. It makes finishing papers at 5:00 AM when your class starts and 7:45 AM so much easier without having to run to the library to print it off. Thanks again Mom and Dad! It really was a wonderful birthday.




1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Sis! Wish I could have been there!! I love ya more than you know. =)

    Love-Shan

    ReplyDelete