Monday, July 11, 2016

Peter's Law School Graduation

First off can I just say
FINALLY!
We have been waiting on this day for a long time and it was finally here!!! I'm so so proud of Peter and how hard he has worked going to school and working multiple different jobs to provide for our family the last three years. I honestly had to hold back the tears as he walked across that stage and the last three years flashed through my mind. Landon and Jackson being born, a school transfer, three moves, countless late nights studying and much more. It wasn't easy by any means, and I know Peter questioned his decision and also himself on whether he could really do it many times. But he did, he did it and I couldn't be more excited for him! We were so grateful that both of our families came out for graduation. We had such a blast with them, going to the Zoo, having a BBQ and playing lots of games. We loved it and it was the perfect way to celebrate Peter's accomplishments.














Peter is now studying for the bar full time. He takes it July 26th and 27th. The boys and I will be visiting family for the month of July so he can focus without distractions. I know he will do great but we will miss him very much! 
Love you Peter! Kick butt!

No comments:

Post a Comment