Monday, December 14, 2015

Thanksgiving

We had planned to spend Thanksgiving with my family this year. However a few months ago I found out that my sister Jesica and her family would be in Utah for a wedding just a couple weeks before Thanksgiving, and would only be able to stay for a short time. My sister's family lives in Arkansas and we don't get to see them very often so I wanted to take the opportunity to see them. Anyway it worked out that me and the boys flew out early to see them and then just stayed with my parents until Thanksgiving. Peter of course had work and school so he drove out just a few days before Thanksgiving. We were able to get pictures of all the Dalby grandkids and it was just great to spend time as a family.


Getting 12 young kids to look and smile when it's super sunny outside is no easy task. Here is a little behind the scenes clip. It was too hilarious not to get on video. We were doing anything to make this picture happen!




My sisters and I each had a baby this year. My mom decided to join in the pictures with her "baby". haha!









I loved seeing Landon being silly with his cousins.














We were so excited because some really good friends of ours from Rexburg just recently moved to Utah and we were able to meet up with them. It was great to see them and although so much has changed since we last saw them, we started up right where we left off and had a blast!


We also got our family photos done while we were out there. We are so in love with how they turned out. I know this is a photo overload but we have family who wanted to see all of them so here they are! 














Haha really though this is real life. Family pictures can be the worst sometimes, but totally worth it if you get some good shots to put in your home.












3 comments:

  1. LOVE your family pics! Just adorable. And the picture of your mom with all your babies is hilarious. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, love the videos haha! Your family pictures are awesome!!

    Love-me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok those family pictures are SO CUTE! Love them all! And those videos are cracking me up haha. Miss you lots!

    ReplyDelete