Friday, June 19, 2015

Summer Time Update

We have been loving the warmer weather and spending as much time outside as we can. I realized I have a ton of just random pictures from the last month or two so I thought I would just go ahead and put them into one big post of what we have been up to lately plus some randoms of our growing boys.

Peter's Grandparents passed through town for a day so we were able to meet up with them downtown and spend some time together.

Our apartment has a lake and a running/ walking trail on it's property, one of our favorite things to do is go walking around the lake together especially on Sunday nights. The love these two have for each other is so touching to see, it literally makes my heart melt.


 We also love spending time at our apartment's pool, Landon has been loving the water this year.



Could life get any better in this moment? I don't think so. 

 Colorado has some of the most beautiful hiking spots, most I have never even really experienced even though I grew up here. It has been fun to get out and explore the areas. At times it can be difficult with two young boys but we give it our best shot to still get out there.



Peter is currently working two full time jobs during his summer "break". After a long search he was offered a job at a law firm downtown that we truly could not be more grateful for. After he works a full day at the law firm, he comes home to change and immediately goes to work a late shift at Applebees 3-5 nights a week. Many nights he does not get home until 1:30 in the morning only to go to sleep wake up and do it all over again. I can't tell you how proud I am of him. I know it is difficult for him but he never complains. He does an amazing job at being present and leaving work behind when he is home. He is so good at balancing work and family time. We make the most of the time we have with him for sure. Our boys adore him more than I can say. Jackson will only laugh for him and Landon literally screams for joy when Peter walks in the door. He is our favorite.










Jackson: "I'm already three months!?" I know buddy I can't believe it either.


These three make my heart so incredibly full. If you get tired of me saying it, I'm sorry but it's so true and I never want to forget how lucky we are to be a family forever.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously how is Jackson THREE months old!?! Cutest pictures ever. Love your family!

    ReplyDelete