Friday, May 8, 2015

A Wedding and a Blessing!

Peter's brother Brady got married a couple weeks ago so we made the trip out to Utah for the wedding! We flew, and with both boys being lap children we were pretty nervous. Fortunately we flew early in the morning and late at night and both of the boys slept both ways. I was pretty bummed that we only got one somewhat decent photo at the wedding but we had a blast and couldn't be happier for Brady and Shayna.

The next day we spent time with the rest of the Hibbards at the Zoo!







 We decided it would be a great opportunity to bless Jackson while we were in Utah so both of our families could be there! We all had a nice lunch at my parents house after.



We spent a few more days hanging out with my family and also celebrating my birthday. We had a family barbecue the night before my birthday and then on my actual birthday my mom babysat both boys while Peter and I went on a date! That was the best birthday present I got, some quality time with my hubby at Tucanos. Thanks mom!


No comments:

Post a Comment