Thursday, June 5, 2014

Girl's Week!

At the beginning of May, Landon and I went out to Utah for a girls week with my mom and sisters. Peter couldn't come because well he's not a girl. ha! Just kidding it was actually his finals week the same week which worked out well with me and Landon leaving so he could really focus on studying. So Landon and I braved the 6.5 hour flight by ourselves which wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be, thank goodness.

Anyway we arrived and had a fabulous week filled with everything and anything girly. We went to the Temple, went to Women's Conference, got pedis for my niece Olivia's birthday, ate lots of yummy food, went to Divergent and of course plenty of shopping! It was such an amazing week and I can't wait to keep the tradition going!
















While we were in Utah I also got to meet up with some of my best friends from High School, Ashlyn and Britta! Britta was about to give birth any day and it was so much fun to catch up!


Here's a video to show you how much Landon enjoyed the visit!


2 comments:

  1. Don't get me wrong, I miss you...but I REALLY miss Landon! =) This post makes me cry because I wish we lived closer. Love you sis!

    -me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Landon is so chunky and cute! Love his little laugh! Miss you tons! :)

    ReplyDelete