Wednesday, September 25, 2013

The Big E

This past weekend Peter and I went to the New England Fair. I absolutely love fairs and it was so much fun to spend time together riding the ferris wheel, watching shows and eating yummy food! It was a little rainy, actually it has rained a lot since we have moved here. It is definitely feeling like fall out here in Massachusetts. I love it, the trees are starting to turn colors and are looking so beautiful! My cravings are definitely reflecting the season; I've been making lots of chili, cornbread, soup and pumpkin treats. Anyways, we had a lot of fun at the fair and hope you all are loving this fall weather as much as we are!




1 comment:

  1. You are the cutest!! That little bow on your belly! I miss you guys! That fair looks fun, hope you have a wonderful fall!

    ReplyDelete