Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Exciting News!

(Please ignore the ghetto gas station in the background)

That's right! Our family of two is becoming a family of three... We're having a baby! I'm currently 12 weeks along and feeling great. Our baby is due November 6th, 2013 and we couldn't be more excited. A couple weeks ago we saw our little one moving around in an ultrasound and heard the heartbeat. Already the most amazing thing we have ever experienced. We are so ready for this new adventure and look forward to each step along the way!



5 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Being a mom is seriously the greatest thing ever! We are so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously cannot get over how happy and excited I am for you guys! It's like my reaction back on that April fool's day a couple years ago all over again hahaha. And I am super obsessed with that Hibbard 3 sign, how in the world did you find that?! Cutest thing and cutest picture EVER. Congrats again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo! I am beyond happy for you guys! I know you're going to be amazing parents!! Love you both!

    -me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats you guys!!!! So so happy for you! Can't wait to see what he/she looks like

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Tara!!! So happy for you and Peter! :)

    ReplyDelete