Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Inspirational

Right now I am in a Geography class which is centered around teaching children in Elementary school. Currently we are learning about cultures throughout the world, today at the end of class my teacher bore his testimony that not matter who we disagree with, and no matter who we are at war with; every person on this earth is a child of God. Heavenly Father loves us all the same and we should always love one another because even though we live in very different places of the world, in reality we are all the same. He then shared this video which truly inspired me and made gave me a very good feeling inside. It is silly but as a whole, it shows wonderful fun sides to all parts of the world.



In other news, recently they put in a Costa Vida here in Rexburg and I am embarrassed to say that the Hibbards have gone three times in the past week... can you tell we were excited?


So go grab some Costa Vida and watch this inspiring video clip :)

1 comment:

  1. What a cool video... SOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous about the costa vida! Yum... It's 8 in the morning and now I want some!

    Love you

    Sister

    ReplyDelete