Thursday, January 27, 2011

Snowboarding!

So this week Peter and I decided we needed to do something fun because we were feeling a little overwhelmed with work and school. Peter found out that BYU- Idaho offers fifteen dollar Ski passes to the nearest Ski resort. We decided this was the perfect fun activity for us to do together. I had never been snowboarding before, every time the boys went snowboarding in our family all the girls went shopping. Hmmm, snowboarding or shopping which one do you think I chose? Peter was really excited to teach me so that we could go snowboarding together more often. Even though I had a rough time and definitely had my fair share of complaints about my bum hurting from falling so much, I had a really great time. I'm grateful to have a husband who is so patient and willing to teach me this new fun activity. I love snowboarding!


1 comment:

  1. Wow! I'm totally proud of you for trying snowboarding Tara... and you even looked cute while you did it. =) Does this mean you aren't going shopping with us anymore? Yah Right!

    Love-me

    ReplyDelete