Saturday, June 26, 2010

I'm Engaged!

So very exciting news! Me and the love of my life Peter Hibbard are engaged as of Friday night. I couldn't be happier! I feel so lucky to have found Peter, and to get to spend eternity with him. So, the proposal went as follows:
We started off going out to dinner at at a local place in Rexburg, he brought me some beautiful flowers :)
Then, after dinner Peter gave me a rolled up piece of paper much like this one with the first clue to a scavenger hunt he had previously set up.
Clues took me all over town from the local video rental where I would also receive the very first movie we watched together, to the park, to campus, with the last clue leading to him on his knee...
He then started saying all these wonderful things to me about how much he loves me and wants to be with me forever which of course made me cry.
Then he asked me to marry him and of course I said yes!
I love him so much!

What a happy day! I couldn't ask for more! I am one happy girl!


3 comments:

  1. Holy Cow ... my little sister is getting married! Congratulations! Let the wedding plans begin!

    Love-me

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha don't worry about it! I would do the exact same thing :) CONGRATS!!! I love you so much and am SOOO happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tara! I am so so excited for you! I told you it would happen fast! You are so amazing and are such a wonderful person! I love you so so much! Have fun with the wedding planning, let me know a date, and let me know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete